Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The New Vegetarian - Intro

Hello!

I am excited to be here.

Starting this blog has been an idea of mine for the past 4 weeks now, and I finally figured out how to start this new venture. :)

Please bare with me as I get the hang of this.

So, down to the issue at hand.



New Vegetarians!

I have been meat free, since, about the second week of January. This, for me, was not a pre meditated decision. My desire for eating meat suddenly disappeared without any warning. Seafood was the first to go. Then Beef and Pork. Then Chicken was the last. I still like and crave to eat Eggs, Cheese, and Milk.

Eating healthy has always been a conscious effort for me. I read all of the ingredients in almost everything I buy and eat out only on occasion.

Having a small budget, also factors in many of my eating habits.


I hope my expressions, through this blogging, will help others in their exploration of vegetarianism and/or expose others to the valuable and useful information that I have found useful in executing a healthy diet.

I will be sharing my cooking creations in my new found vegetarian diet. You will find I use Organic ingredients and creative alternatives.

It is soooooo hard to eat healthy now a days. There are so many junk foods, and GMOs in almost all of the foods stocked in our super markets.

Please excuse my mis spellings as I hope to improve on my accuracy as I grow with my blogging.

I wish the best health to everyone and Good Eats!

In my next blog: Let's get Started

:)

No comments: