Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Vegetarian - Quick Bit


Hey Guys!


I have finally got to my destination, but have not settled in yet. So, my diet and schedule is still crazy.


Please bare with me. I should be getting back into the swing of things soon.


Today I didn't eat much. So, there is not that much to report. But I did go get a pizza pie. Cheeze pizza.


It was great. Pizza is my favorite. Simple and to the point.


I was so hungry I had taken a few bites before I took the picture. :P

I asked for extra sauce on the side. They gave me a whole bowl. It was great. Warm and everything.
Oh yeah, this slice was only $1.85. I really appreciated that. Great price, Great slice. :)


Will get back to Ya soon.


Take care & Good Eating.


Q1


Feel free to share your quick Vege meals

No comments: