Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Vegetarian - Morning on the Go


Good AfterNoon :)


This morning, I got a late start, so I
needed something real quick to eat.
Green Tea is a regular occurrence in my daily diet. I like the Celestrial Seasonings Brand. After careful inspection of ingredients of all available Teas in my local food market. The Celestrial Seasonings brand was the best. (As far as my current research dictates.) It says to be 100% Natural and contains Caffeine (which I need in the early morning, for a little boost). The Goji Berry Pomegranate flavor, is not bad. I used regular pure white sugar this morning, but I usually go with the Organic Brown or Brown Sugar (which you will see as we go along).


The Benefits of Green Tea and the fruit Pomegranate are pretty popular.

For those whom to not know the great benefits of these, I will leave some links and more info as time goes on, in my blogs to come. :)


In addition to my Tea, I had a Healthy version of PoP Tarts. :)


This healthy version of a Toaster Pastry is from Nature's Path. It is ORGANIC! Organic is suppose to be good for you, right off the bat.


The box has a USDA Organic stamp on the front.


On the side it states: Low Sodium, Zero Trans Fats, and Vegetarian.


A few of the ingredients read: organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice invert, organic palm oil, organic evaporated can juice, organic brown sugar, organic whole wheat flour...

The total fat is 4.5g saturated fat is 3g sodium 125mg total carbohydrate 39g dietary fiber 1g sugars 20g protein 3g


I thought this was an okay, very quick, breakfast snack.



No comments: