Friday, March 21, 2008

New Vegetarian - Working Hard

Wow!

It's been a while since I have gotten a chance to report my diet. Please forgive me.

For the past four days, I have mostly been eating pizza (when I got a chance to eat).




Being on the Job, I am trying to find a finger food, here are my attemts:







I guess I need to just stick with the fruits.

Hear are a bag of Plantain Chips.

In the mornings I have had banana, orange, and the Organic toaster pastry.

This morning I had 2 eggs and cheese, on wheat bread, from the corner Deli.

Okay,

I am going on 1year and 1month of being sick free.

My living situation and work situation has changed drasticly. I hope I can keep up my Health.

My diet is currently still off track, from what I am use to; but I hope to get back into some routine SOON.

I plan to have more details, links, better pictures, receipes, and other interesting vegetarian content up soon.

Best Wishes & Good Eating

Q

No comments: